Monday, March 09, 2009

Update

I guess it is time to update what I am up to...

Yes, I am serving as associate pastor at Zion Church in Didsbury, Alberta, Canada. My primary responsibilities include overseeing the Worship and Life Group (small groups) Ministries. I also oversee the Newcomers ministry and the Adult Sunday School.

In a way, it is refreshing to be able to spend time with the worship ministry because I get to be involved in music - which I love to do. I lead a worship team, but am training someone else to take the leadership and I am moving more towards playing guitar and singing backup. It gives me a chance to work on my guitar skills. I also play guitar on another team where I get to dabble with playing lead guitar.

Recently, our worship team performed the Imperials song "Water Grave" at our church on the Sunday when we had a baptism. Watch the video here:


No comments: